How to Land and Keep a Job at a Drupal Shop
In this session we’ll explore some of the things you can do to catch the attention of that Drupal web agency you’re hoping to work for. We’ll examine ways you can set yourself up so HR managers will be lining up for a piece of you. And once you get the job, we’ll look at some of the things you can do to hold on to it so no one will be tempted to be check out the up and coming talent on the local job boards.
During this presentation we'll be reviewing questions such as:
- What's the best way to get experience without a job?
- What qualities, skills are agencies looking for?
- What can I increase my odds of getting an interview with the firm I'd like to work for?
- How can I get a company pursuing me rather than groveling in front of them?
- Are there things I shouldn't do that might sabotage my chances of getting a desired position?
- Is there any recourse I can take if I don't get an offer?
- If I do get the job, what should I do to ensure I keep it?