Resourcing for Drupal – Insight into Building a Stellar Team
The last few years have consistently seen 10%+- global unemployment as much of world is mired in an economic recession. However, the demand for top Drupal talent remains strong. In this session, we’ll look at the importance of team building (and balancing that with the demands of the industry), working with remote workers, and bringing out the best in employees. For Drupal business owners or enterprise-level organizations implementing Drupal, resourcing has become increasingly difficult and retaining key personnel is even more critical.
This session is highly recommended to independent freelancers looking to expand and anyone who is a current manager, partner, or sole owner of a Drupal shop. In addition, the presentation will be targeted at entrepreneurs, CIOs or VP level personnel that are currently under-taking or about to undergo a wide-scale Drupal adoption.
Questions answered by this session:
- Where do you source top Drupal talent?
- How do you build a successful Drupal culture?
- How do you effectively manage a remote team?
- What strategies can one implement to retain key Drupal personnel?
- How can organizations using open-source software efficiently balance community v. billable time?